Cute Costumes for Babies, Toddlers & Kids. My son is so excited for Halloween! Kids shouldn’t have to wait for a holiday to play dress up, but now is the time to take advantage of the holiday sales and stock up for year long fun. Laughing and playing in costumes is a great way for children to get their imagination and creativity flowing. Create a costume drawer and let your kids play dress up season after season.
Pottery Barn Kids
Tom Arma Flamingo
Baby Cupcake Costume
Pottery Barn Kids
Captain America Avengers Costume
Crayola Crayon Red Baby Costume
Pink Personalized Superhero Costume
Pottery Barn Kids
Baby Chick Costume
Infant Toddler Pea in a Pod Costume
Costume Super Center
Baby Ladybug Costume
Disney Princess Aurora Classic Child Costume
Disney’s Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Deluxe Child Costume
Toddler Fire Breathing Dragon Costume
Squiggly Piggy Costume
This Lil Piggy Infant Costume
Baby Bat Costume
Cute Designer Halloween Costumes for Baby, Toddler & Kids
Just in case you don’t see what you are looking for – here are some quick links to a great selection of Halloween costumes, treat bags, pajamas and other goodies.
Costume Discounters – 20% Off Costumes at Costume Discounters – Code SAVEBIG
Gymboree – Halloween costumes for boys and girls
HalloweenCostumes.com – Find great Halloween Costumes for great prices year-round!
Hanna Andersson – Halloween costumes and accessories for boys and girls will be arriving soon!
Martha Stewart – If you want to make your own fabulous costume – check out the great costume ideas at Martha Stewart
Old Navy – Halloween costumes and accessories for boys and girls will be arriving soon!
Spirit Halloween – Halloween Costumes On Sale! at SpiritHalloween.com
Zappos – Free Shipping at Zappos
A Few More Cute Designer Costumes for Babies, Toddlers & Kids
I found so many cute costumes for boys and girls – I decided I had to add another 15 to my list. I hope you are able to find something for your little ones. Now is actually a good time to stock the dress up closet too. You may also want to pick up a costume for a foster child or for a child living in a shelter. Every kid deserves the fun of dressing up in a cool costume.
Train Engineer Costume
Infant Little Flower Costume
Spiderman Toddler Muscle Costume
Baby Sushi Costume
Pottery Barn Kids
Tom Arma Black Cat
Tom Arma Monarch Butterfly
Pixie Princess Tutu Costume
Mini Monster Toddler Costume
Disney Muscle Lightening McQueen Costume for Boys
Kids Fireman Costume
Miss Ladybug Tutu Costume
Tom Arma White Rabbit
Mickey Mouse Costume
Ahoy Toddler Pirate Costume
Fun Tips for Kids Halloween Costumes
I don’t think a day goes by that my son does not dress up as a fireman, a policeman, a ghost, a baseball player or an umpire. I must admit I love it. Costumes are a great way for kids to use their imagination. Here are a few tips and fun ideas when it comes time for your babies. toddlers and kids to put on their favorite costumes.
1) For babies – don’t wait for Halloween to take adorable photos of your little one in a fun costume. Get inspired by the images of Anne Geddes and Adele Enersen from Mila’s Daydreams and take some creative photos of your own of your baby in her adorable costume. Dress her up in a designer baby costume or make one with items you already have at home.
2) Create a Halloween book. Take a photo of your child every year in their Halloween costume and keep it in a special book. You can take notes about where they went trick or treating and who they went out with that night. Your kids can tell you what their favorite candy bar was too. This is a fun way to cherish holiday memories and create a simple keepsake of your child’s special Halloween costumes.
3) Throw a costume party any day of the year. Again, dressing up in a costume doesn’t have to be about Halloween. For your next birthday party or playdate, ask that the kids wear their favorite costume or dress up like their favorite character. The older kids can even put on a little play.
4) Create a costume or dress-up box. I have a few friends who have purchased toy chests that they have filled with costumes and fun dress up items. It is a simple way to store everything and it is fun for the kids to rummage through and explore.
5) Family costumes. When Halloween rolls around, think about a costume theme that everyone in the family can be a part of. Kids love to see their parents in costumes and this is a fun way to bring the family together for a special night. The Halloween costumes may range from characters in your child’s favorite movie to animals and everything in between.
Halloween Movies for Kids and Children of All Ages. Looking for a simple yet fun way to celebrate Halloween this year with the whole family? Pop some popcorn, gather the family on the couch, pile under the blankets, turn out the lights, and watch a fun Halloween movie together. Here are some Halloween DVDs that children of all ages will enjoy.
We’ve also got some Halloween books for kids too.
Below you will find quick links to more great resources on Sweet Peas & Stilettos:
*Baby* Modern Mom Favorites – Baby Shower Invitations & Activity Ideas – Mom Blogs & Books – Eco-Friendly Diapers – Best Diaper Bags – Designer Nursery Furniture & Bedding – Baby & Birth Announcements – Strollers – Baby Slings & Carriers – Car Seats – Designer Baby & Kids Clothes & Shoes – Nursing – Natural Soaps & Bath Time – Toys – Children’s Books – Baby Planners – Nanny Agencies – Infant Sleep Consultants – Baby Nurse – Baby Proofing – Sell or Trade Baby Gear – Celebrity Moms – Pregnancy & Maternity – Pregnancy Book & Journals – Designer Maternity Clothes – Pregnancy Websites & Blogs
*Family* Mommy Day Planners & Family Organizers – Back to School Guide – iPhone & iPad Apps for Moms – Photo Hanukkah Cards – Father’s Day Gift Guide – Graduation Announcements – Modern Holiday Cards – Photo Christmas Cards – Christmas Holiday Party Invitations – Mommy Business Cards – Kids Birthday Party Invites – Photos & Albums – Safety – Education – Green Living – Etiquette – Caregiving – Family Health – Money – Pets – Personal Assistants – Modern Personalized Stationery – Costumes & Dress-Up – Family Cars – College Prep – Family Resource Center
*Food* Cupcakes – Chocolate – Family Cookbooks – Grocery Delivery – Veggie Delivery – Meal Delivery & Personal Chefs – Best Organic Baby Food Brands & Recipes – Foodie Websites – Meal Time for Babies & Toddlers – Cute Lunch Boxes
*Travel* Luxury Spas & Mommy Getaways – Family Travel Ideas & Inspiration – Travel Planning & Booking – Home Rentals & House Swapping – Luggage – Family Air Travel Rules & Tips – Private Planes & Concierge – Business Travel Tips
*Work* Cute Laptop Bags for Work – Websites, Books & Blogs for Working Moms – Cute Business Card Holders – Designer iPad Cases – Designer iPhone Cases – Best Companies for Women – Networking & Calling Cards – Job Search – Start Your Own Company – Tips – Start Your Own Company – Resources – Executive MBA Programs for Women
*Give* Get Inspired to Give Back – Shop for a Good Cause – Donate Shoes to Charity – Donate Baby Items – Education – Donate Breast Milk – Children’s Health & Well Being – Human Rights, Advocacy & Financial Empowerment – Homeless Mothers & Children – Women’s Health
*Girl Stuff* Wedding Invitations – Designer Handbags – Bridal Shower Invites – Designer Shoes – Jewelry – Royal Wedding – Wedding Save the Date Cards – Flowers – Fragrance – Denim – Beauty, Makeup & Spa – The Mall – Best Designer Deals – Fashionista – Gossip – Connect – Diet & Fitness – Magazines – Books
*Sole Searching* Alisa’s Collection of Shoe Shopping Stories