Cute Business Cards for Moms
It is time to order a little stash of cards to keep in your purse. Look around and find a card that really suits you. Your personalized calling card is a fun way to show off your style and personality too. If you have your own business, they are a simple way to help get word out about your company.
Colorful Playtime Mommy Business Cards
Simplete Designs @ Minted
Chevron Rainbow Mommy Business Cards
Pinkerton Design for Tiny Prints
Proud Parent Mommy Business Card
Jill Smith Design for Tiny Prints
Pretty printable mommy calling cards from palmettomama on Etsy
21st Century Girl Business Cards
Designed by Jess Taiche for Minted
Kate Spade Mommy Calling Cards
Bubble Red Mommy Business Card
Delightful Damask Mommy Business Cards
Delphine for Tiny Prints
Cute Business Card for Women & Mommy Calling Cards Make Great Gifts
Of course it is fun to buy a chic modern business cards for yourself. Personalized business card holders also make great gifts for your family and friends. They are available in a range of colors, prints and prices so you can always find some to fit your budget.
1) Personalized mommy business cards are a simple and easy birthday gift for any woman.
2) Do you have a friend who has just had a new baby? Order her some cute mommy business cards and put them in a chic little business card holder. This unique gift is perfect baby shower gift idea.
3) Are you a blushing bride? Order special business cards in gorgeous designs for every woman in your bridal party. Your husband-to-be can order them for the groomsmen too.
4) I never know what to get my son’s teachers other than a Target gift card (who doesn’t love getting one of those!). But next time, I might opt for some personalized calling cards. I don’t know any school that gives out business cards to the teachers and staff.
5) Want to get a little something for your hair dresser or favorite facialist? A chic business card holder, with some new business cards tucked inside is a simple gift that is useful too.
6) Do you have teenagers or kids in college? Maybe a babysitter in the neighborhood that you are looking to buy a little gift for. Order her some cool business cards and wrap them up in a funky, colorful business card holder. Even though most kids are techno savvy – having business cards is a great way for them to promote their babysitting, house sitting, dog walking or other services. It is a fun and simple way to make these budding entrepreneurs more official.
Save a Bundle on your Business Cards with these Coupons & Promo Codes
Everyone likes to save a buck or two. Here are some great deals to help you save on all of your stationery purchases.
Cardstore.com – new deals coming soon!
Fine Stationery – Get Free Shipping on all US orders over $100 only at FineStationery.com!
Minted – new deals coming soon!
Pear Tree Greetings – 10% off + Free Shipping on any order over $75. Enter FREESHIP10 at checkout
Shutterfly - Free Shipping on any Shutterfly Order of $30+
Tiny Prints – Here are some of the latest deals and coupon codes for Tiny Prints cards – up to 25% off!
Check out a great selection of business card holders great for work and for mommy contact cards too. You’ll find designer business card cases, like this one from Tiffany, and so many more.
Protect your iPad with a colorful designer iPad case like this one from Lilly Pulitzer.
Your cell phone has never looked better. From Prada to Petunia Pickle Bottom, I have found the cutest designer iPhone cases. It will be hard to pick just one!
Below you will find quick links to more great resources on Sweet Peas & Stilettos:
*Baby* Modern Mom Favorites – Baby Shower Invitations & Activity Ideas - Mom Blogs & Books – Eco-Friendly Diapers - Best Diaper Bags – Designer Nursery Furniture & Bedding – Baby & Birth Announcements – Strollers – Baby Slings & Carriers – Car Seats – Designer Baby & Kids Clothes & Shoes – Nursing – Natural Soaps & Bath Time – Toys – Children’s Books – Baby Planners – Nanny Agencies – Infant Sleep Consultants – Baby Nurse - Baby Proofing – Sell or Trade Baby Gear – Celebrity Moms – Pregnancy & Maternity - Pregnancy Book & Journals – Designer Maternity Clothes – Pregnancy Websites & Blogs
*Family* Mommy Day Planners & Family Organizers – 2012 Back to School Guide – iPhone & iPad Apps for Moms – Photo Hanukkah Cards 2012 - Father’s Day Gift Guide – Graduation Announcements – Modern Holiday Cards - Photo Christmas Cards 2012 - Christmas Holiday Party Invitations – Mommy Business Cards – Kids Birthday Party Invites – Photos & Albums – Safety – Education – Green Living – Etiquette – Caregiving - Family Health – Money – Pets – Personal Assistants – Modern Personalized Stationery – Costumes & Dress-Up - Family Cars - College Prep – Family Resource Center
*Food* Cupcakes - Chocolate – Family Cookbooks – Grocery Delivery – Veggie Delivery – Meal Delivery & Personal Chefs – Best Organic Baby Food Brands & Recipes – Foodie Websites – Meal Time for Babies & Toddlers - Cute Lunch Boxes
*Travel* Luxury Spas & Mommy Getaways - Family Travel Ideas & Inspiration – Travel Planning & Booking – Home Rentals & House Swapping – Luggage – Family Air Travel Rules & Tips – Private Planes & Concierge – Business Travel Tips
*Work* Cute Laptop Bags for Work – Websites, Books & Blogs for Working Moms - Cute Business Card Holders – Designer iPad Cases – Designer iPhone Cases – Best Companies for Women – Networking & Calling Cards – Job Search – Start Your Own Company - Tips – Start Your Own Company – Resources – Executive MBA Programs for Women
*Give* Get Inspired to Give Back – Shop for a Good Cause - Donate Shoes to Charity – Donate Baby Items – Education – Donate Breast Milk – Children’s Health & Well Being – Human Rights, Advocacy & Financial Empowerment – Homeless Mothers & Children – Women’s Health
*Girl Stuff* Wedding Invitations - Designer Handbags – Bridal Shower Invites - Designer Shoes – Jewelry – Royal Wedding – Wedding Save the Date Cards – Flowers – Fragrance – Denim – Beauty, Makeup & Spa – The Mall – Best Designer Deals – Fashionista – Gossip – Connect – Diet & Fitness – Magazines – Books
*Sole Searching* Alisa’s Collection of Shoe Shopping Stories